Welcome
Are you mad? Yes, you are.
Queen of Hearts
Female
20
Off with Her Head! ♠♠♠
Queen of Hearts
TEAM 周杰伦 <3`.
TEAM 孙燕姿 <3`.
TEAM Edward <3`.
TEAM YiHoon <3`.
TEAM Tiffany <3`.
TEAM Lambo <3`.
TEAM Boa Hancock <3`.
TEAM Lightning <3`.
Kwarks Island Living Legend <3`.
I wish I was Home
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat:
"we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat,
"or you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all;
however, she went on, "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat,
"a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then," the Cat went on,
"you see, a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased.
Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry.
Therefore I'm mad."
Wait! Mr. Rabbit!
Insert Tagboard Code here
CBOX?
FlashBox?
Madhatter
Vivien ♥ |
Desmond ♥ |
Weijie ♥ |
Weijie 2 ♥ |
Kit ♥ |
QueensofHeartsinWonderland ♥ |
Wake Up
All pictures, articles, etc. are copyright to their original owners unless otherwise stated. If
anything here belongs to you, let us know.
© Natalie Designs and Yy
Disappearing Footsteps
♥
Dec 18, 2008♥♥
Mar 10, 2009♥♥
May 30, 2009♥♥
Dec 29, 2009♥♥
Dec 31, 2009♥♥
Jan 12, 2010♥♥
Jan 14, 2010♥♥
Jan 17, 2010♥♥
Jan 18, 2010♥♥
Jul 21, 2010♥♥
Aug 25, 2010♥♥
Aug 30, 2010♥♥
Sep 4, 2010♥♥
Nov 12, 2010♥♥
Nov 17, 2010♥♥
Dec 6, 2010♥♥
Dec 20, 2010♥♥
Dec 31, 2010♥♥
Jan 15, 2011♥♥
Jan 16, 2011♥♥
Feb 14, 2011♥
Monday, August 30, 2010
Open Water Dive License (27 Aug to 29 Aug)♥
-00:17
Dear all, if you are reading this right now, it means two things. One, Yy is back from Tioman alive. Two, SHE HAS GOTTEN HER OPEN WATER DIVE LICENSE! Yay! I am so freaking happy! I really really want to remember what took place during my first dive of my life. So here I am, blogging about it right now. =)
27 Aug, 1915: Cabbed to River Valley road/Mhd. Sultana Road. William (?) was there drinking Tiger beer next to his car. =.=" First impression on Kim (?), he looked like a gentleman. First Officer, Chris Leong (31), just touched down from Phuket and he was late. =.=" I heard from last week that he works in transportation line and I thought of bus driver.. ended up.. he is a air bus driver. LOL! Didnt know that he is a pilot, will talk about him more later.. By the way, he was my dive buddy for the trip~ Winnie (30) and Glenn (30) looks good together. Hahahas - They totally have the "老夫老妻" look. First impression on Stella (33 - single, just broke up with her bf), she is a saddist. Second impression on her, she really start/end a sentence with the F word. All on board on the coach to Malaysia. Oh, I saw a little boy board the coach. He's only 10 and he's doing Junior Open Water Dive. Adeline and Eugene joined us at Tuas. He's the guy that drove Volve SUV and successfully squeezed his way out of the small Outram Swimming Pool gate. We had a bet on it. Dang, we lost because he did manage to get out without scratching his pretty car.
27 Aug, 2000: Adeline (23) and Eugene (32) board the bus. Buddy sat next to me (without a choice). He has the "I am going to bully you" look on him. Being the youngest (20) is not a good idea after all. I thought I would be faking sleep through the 2.5 hours ride. But apparently, Chris enjoys socializing a lot and Glenn clique with him so well~~ So he did the talking, I listened and laughed. The rest around us, were either sleeping or eavesdropping. LOL! Then while he was chatting, I was still texting Vivien. Omg la, Chris is damn rude. He keeps peeking at my phone. And me and Vivien were badmouthing Stella. Wa, I damn scared he saw it and read it aloud. I received an sms and he will "Vivien [Dear], who's that? Hot or not? Introduce lehx! I want a hot and young girlfriend. Have or not? You def have a lot of friends your age one right? Show me pictures lehx" (Vivien, dont worry, I recommended QS instead to get you and me out of the hook" hahahas - the moment I said QS has the CFM look he totally ignored me texting you le). Wa, but seriously, he is irritating.. I have hot and pretty friends I also wont introduce him lo. Big bad wolf. =Pp
Anyway, the coach has a upper and lower deck. Upper deck, we were the ones making the noise, and lower deck was the Bar~ Those freaking drunkards are drinking downstairs la.. Kns, never offer us. Hahahahs - Just kidding.
Then, Glenn asked Chris about pilot training stuff. He clique with Glenn because Glenn's boss's big boss at Barclays is actually Chris's sister. "Not some random "HEY SISTER" on the streets right? Your real flesh and blood sister right?" Hahaas. Wow, the whole conversation took like 1 hour? Being a pilot is cool uh? But what's behind is not easy lo. After you've passed the interviews and health check the training would be in Australia for 3 years. There you'll be given a few hundreds dollar a month (<$400?). It's like NS, but it goes on for 3 years in overseas and you might not pass it. You've got to suck it up yourself. Before he decided to be a pilot, he signed on AirForce for 4 years bond. He broke the bond after 2 years though. Then he was also sharing about the pay part, ya, that's the most important thing that Glenn asked. He seems interested. He would probably go try out the interview. =) Well, it's a good paying job, somewhat prestigious, and it's stable. The most important thing to Chris.. You dont have to worry about what to wear in the morning. It's always the same uniform. (I think what's more important to him is whether the Air Stewardess are HOT or not..) 4-5 more years he would be a Captain le bahx. Glenn was saying that the next time he sits SilkAir and the Captain is Chris Leong, he would quickly run and open the emergency escape door, whatever is the fine. LOL. Sad, no one trusts him. Not that I do. Hahahas -
Wa, he damn lucky when he's in AirForce. He travelled around very often for seminars and he would extend his stays for his holiday (waulao, dunno he go seminars really listening or not..). It seems that Eugene and Stella travels a lot too. Eugene for leisure? Stella for her job as event planner. Company pay her to fly Business Class one lehx. Cant remember what Stella had for her Masters. Chris has a Masters in Finance.
28 Aug, 0020: Arrived at the jetty. Board the slightly bigger than Paula Ubin's boat de boat. Waulao, upper deck is damn freaking cold la. But if dont want to suffer from sea sick, stay upper deck better.. burrrrr.
28 Aug, 0250: Arrival at Tioman, Sun Beach Resort. First impression, huts, I hoped there isnt sandflies or mosqitoes.. The room is pretty spacious and there were 2 King sized bed. I shared the bed with Adeline and Winnie shared it with Glenn. The other 3 guys and Stella had the room next door. Had a Rumly Burger, washed up, and lights off. (boring). Heard some laughter from next door.. Hmmm..
28 Aug, 0730: Breakfast sucks. We found out that Stella returned the room in the middle of the morning, DRUNK. She actually went crazy and used Pickering Powder and poured it all over Eugene when he pretended to sleep after knowing that Stella is back. The other two guys, Kim and Chris hid behind their blankets and laughed at Eugene. LOL. So meanie. No one helped him. And Stella jumped from one bed to another.. I seriously pity the 3 guys..
28 Aug, 1033: On the boat to Telok Kador for first dive, the boat was so rocky that I fell onto the floor damn hard during equipments preparations. Damn paiseh la. I was screwing the tank de, and the next thing I know I flew and landed on the floor. DAMN PAIN LA. Glenn and the German guy quickly pulled me up. No time to think at all I quickly go and continue screwing the stuff.. Must be more careful on the boat..
My first dive was pretty horrible.. I cant even do a proper jump into the water! LOL! That was not the worst thing.. After we gathered and descend, we were supposed to equalize along the way down every now and then. Damn it, I could not equalized at all! Kim later told me he saw that my nose were bleeding. No wonder my ear hurts. I'm a bit panicky during the first dive. When I finally managed to equalized, I could not get a hold of my buoyancy at all lo.. I kept moving up, down, up down. LOL - I'm so glad the dive was only 30 mins, because it's a fcuking 30 mins of "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, what am I doing" constantly.. Adeline couldnt equalize too..
Testing of skills: Glenn, Chris and I all made the same mistakes. We thought that we threw the regulator behind us and tried to scoop it from behind while we blow small bubbles out of our mouth. When we were running out of air, we still couldnt find the regulator and Stella has to point at our right chest. Oh! It's just right infront of us, not behind. LOL. I drank a bit of water.. Mask is clear. =) Didnt have to clear my mask, so happy! hahahas -
28 Aug, 1219: Second dive at Labas. We went pretty deep. 16.4 meter!! Hahahas - The water here is damnn clear. I saw more things because I wasnt that panicky le. Equalize - no problem. It's just that I cant kick properly.. Hahhaas. We could see a lot of fishes swim pass us! Hahahaas - Actually, I stay away from them.. I scare they bite me lo. The dive was also 30 mins. Stella kan me for inflating my BCD too much. XD Will remember not to do that (Nope, I didnt remember. Got scolded at the next dive again. LOL). Like what Glenn said about the first dive.. The underwater is BEAUTIFUL!!! XD
28 Aug, 1624: Third dive at Marine Park was my nightmare, just that I'm awake. Freak. I'm still having problem buoying well. Visibility was pretty bad though. Because of the bad visibility, I can tell you I didnt see anything lo. It's like, dive for the sake of diving. But for me, it's like a nightmare dive. Thinking back about it now, I still feel this uneasy stir on my lung area..
Firstly, we were told to dive near the jetty area and not far into the deeper side. Okay initially, everything was still okay. Until that group of Rescue Dive students dive pass us. It seems to me that I panicked as to follow who and obviously, my buddy buddy, Chris is not beside me~ Then as I tried to kick to move forward, I went upward instead. WTF. I want to go down. And I'm starting to float higher up. I had to stop but I couldnt, I was really going up all the way. And the more I panic, the more I KICKED. Oh fcuk, I'm really going up now!! Deflate (nothing to deflate). Eh, they are so far infront but I can still see them. I tried to convince myself that as long as I can dive downwards everything is going to be okay.. But.. SHIT LA!!! I'm near a pillar of Urchins. Move to the right, move more move more to the rightttt~~~~ K no more urchins. Eh.. Where are they? Somehow, the next thing I know.. I'm stuck between this 4 pillars full of urchins. At first I didnt know where I am, till I surfaced. WTF. I'm at the bottom of the end of a jetty. I had no idea, not at all, how to get out of the jetty. I was completely stuck in a confined space! (You would say, how I got there how I got out right? But I couldnt deflate).. I thought I have completely deflate, actually no. I didnt raise my hand up straight properly to deflate it.. that's why I floated up (positive buoyancy). Since I didnt know that I wasnt completely deflated, I tried to dive down 3-4 times (that's like 3 there already?). All I can think about is, dive downwards, avoid the urchins. Vivien said Urchins is painful. PAINFUL. I know they cant see me, I wished they knew that I was away from the group. Obviously they didnt know!! KIM, CAN YOU SEE ME UP HERE? NO! THEY FREAKING CANT SEE ME UP HERE! KIM I'M HERE! I'M HERE! LOOK UP! PLEASE LOOK UP! Even if they did surface, how would they know that I'm between this 4 damn pillars under the jetty?! Not easy lo, the pillars are not very far from each other.. Then finally, *sigh* I squeeze my way through the jetty by non stop kicking. Anyway, my fin did kick the urchins.. =.=" *phew* Nightmare is not over yet. I still dont have any idea where they are.. Then, not giving up, I gave one last press on the deflate button. Oh! I can still deflate. WTF! Then I equalize properly and I saw them down there! YAY! NIGHTMARE IS OVER! YAY!! I SEE MY FRIENDS! BUDDY! BUDDY! I AM HERE! HERE! hahahaas - And the ending of the dive is, I'm back with my group!
No of cause not. We did tired buddy push. Kns, Adeline keeps tilting me one side. 害我喝了那么多海水.. Stella still tell me to relax, dont paddle with your hands. How to relax.. I"m drinking water and I'm drowning soon! lOlx. okay la.. I drank a little bit more of water then we switched le. Revenge of the Salt Water!! This dive was 46 mins. I was probably considered gone for 5-8 mins at least! It seems to me that it was like through out the whole dive though..
28 Aug, 1730: Back to resort. We bought a bottle of 1 liter Martell for RM150. It's cheap! =D While waiting for my turn to shower, I drank a bit. I realised.. They dont drink with mixer. Oh no~ Then after I showered, the circle of drinking session was formed. We ate dinner first. Wow, I ate damn little la.. No carbo~ After eating, we played the 4Kings game using Eugene's rule. Eh, so boring lo. So many neutral cards! 2, 3, 9 are neutral cards. Our rule dont have neutral cards one lo! Okay, maybe 8 as the toilet card? Anyway, the sway-est was Eugene. He took 3 last King, so he drunk 3 full cups of Martell (About 200ml each? I dont even think there's iced cubes inside). Then! HE GOT DRUNK. Stella also abit high le lo. She dropped her own new iPhone into the bottom of the hut. Lol. The second time she dropped another iPhone, was Chris's. HAHAS. **Warning: Never ever take out your iPhone when you're drinking with your friends. =)** Stella’s actually quite nice. She gave all of us each a pill to lessen the stress on the liver due to all the drinking. I guai guai ate the pill lo. =)
Then when Stella left to buy czechar, I tried to convince them to play my rule (At this stage, I drank a little bit only). As I was explaining my rules, only Winnie and Adeline was listening la.. Glenn got the 4th King at the 4th round, so he also a bit not sober le. So he said, DONT PLAY YY'S RULE!! whatever. Then we continued with a 5th round. Using Eugene's rule. Then I said I dont want to play anymore since Glenn is not playing too. And suddenly, Eugene came over next to me and forced me to drink one sip because Glenn took a Jack. (Hello, Jack should be Winnie drink, not me lehx. It's me when Glenn gets a QUEEN!). Never mind, I took one small sip. And he said, Nono, take a bigger sip, dont cheat! =.=" Okay, fine. I took another BIG SIP. People, this is without mixer wor~ Anything lo. They are pretty drunk le bahx. (anyway, this was our 2nd bottle of 1 liter Martell le). And then, Chris went to buy a 3rd bottle of Martell! Then I asked Eugene, eh, how to finish the 3rd bottle? Play my rule la. Then more people will drink, can sabo too. And the next thing I know, he poured a FULL CUP of Martell and asked me to drink it. Saying that I am only 20 and that my liver can recover better than them. But I'm near my limit le lo. He said nonono, you confirm can drink more one. WTF. Okay. I'll just finish this one cup. Then when I’ve finished halfway through he topped up the cup again to the brim. KNS. Of cause I refused to drink anymore le la.. Waulao. Then he choked me and forced me to drink the Martell down my throat. Stupid drunkard! He did the same to Stella during the game and Stella pui the whole mouthful of Martell onto his face lo. I didn’t do that of cause.. I struggle through from his hand then I shout at him! OI! I DRINK MYSELF! *it’s not funny anymore* Then Chris came back from wherever he went to. And I told him. Buddy, help me drink a bit can.. Or else tomorrow I don’t share regulator with you if you low on air.. (LOL in the end he really low on air on the morning dive). So I finished my cup halfway, then Chris drank the rest. OME. Seriously wasted.. Then Adeline said that she wanted to sleep already, and I quickly said, Ya! I am tired too! Good night bye! And I went to the washroom to puke. Throughout the whole drinking thing I was drinking damn lots of plain water.. It did help me induced vomiting? Hahahas – Then I went to bed. And Kim came into the room handling me a bottle of plain water and told me to finish it in front of him (hello, 500mL.. how to finish?).. Okay lo, I drank.. And then he handled me another pill to puke on.. =.=” Orhx. Then I went to bed. Suddenly, less than 5 mins, I made my way to the toilet again to puke (the 500mL of water..). Wa damn giddy. I could feel the whole world spinning round and round and round. I had to hold onto the toilet bowl so that I don’t fall while squatting. Then I remembered the ZK incident where he buried his head into the toilet bowl and fell asleep. Nono, Yy cant do that. Yy also realised that she dropped the toilet paper into the toilet bowl. Eei, cant use it le. Throw it away into the rubbish bin.. Flash the toilet. *Bang.* Knocked out onto the bath room’s floor for about 1 min. Then I stood up and washed my face. LOL. Got out of the bath room, closed the door. Grab my towel and dry my face.. and then.. *BANG* I fell onto the floor next to my bag, in the middle of nowhere, and got totally knocked out. The next time when I woke up, I asked myself why was I on the floor sleeping and I made my way onto the bed and fell asleep straight away..
- End of my drinking story -
29 Aug, 0630: Woke up. Washed up to go for breakfast so that we can leave for the first dive at 7.30pm. I could hardly open my eyes.. At breakfast.. Glenn told everyone that he came back to the room at night and saw me lying down on the floor sleeping.. =.=” He actually just cross over me and went to the washroom and crossed over me on his way back again.. what the hell la.. Stella lagi worst. She came into the room with Kim or Eugene and played with the snake powder in the room and saw me lying there.. “What is that little girl sleeping on the floor? Aiyahx, fcuk la. Let her sleeps there till morning”.. Waulao~~ These people are not KIND one lo!! Everyone saw me on the floor but no one woke me up to ask me to sleep on the bed.. Eiyer!! Anyway.. After all those drinking.. I still feel like I’m spinning a little. I wanted to skip the next dive.. Then I thought, hmmm, should be no problem la horx? HENG I NEVER! =D
Anyway, the 4th dive was damn amazing and beautiful. It’s the BEST dive among the 5. We went down 13.1 meter deep for 48 mins! The water was damn clear and it was morning, so I think there was damn lots of fish! I remember there's a fish that was pretty huge and were following us around for quite some time. =D Super big!! Eugene took a picture of it, will upload onto FB soon. =D I tag you all okay!! Hahahaas – Wa, then suddenly I feel like a pro le. XD Can buoy well, can equalize, can kick well. Buddy scare I float up again so we agreed beforehand that he will stick behind me to my right. But I still got look out for him okay. Corals damn big.. We swim next to it, above it, around it. Saw alot alot of fishes.. Cant name them though. Kim passed me a starfish thingy. I don’t think it’s a starfish cause it wasn’t moving, then again, it looks like a shell? Hmmm. Then Chris took picture with Clown fishes. He said later on that he was afraid that the Clown fish bites him, so he didn’t go near to the fish. LOL. Anw, he actually took a sea cucumber and chase after me.. Er xin la. If I could, I would have pick up a urchin and throw it at him man.
Kim brought down a bottle of bread, so we actually had a chance to feed the fish. Okay, I didn’t do it. I scare the fish bite me. Hahahahas – Anw, really got fish bite me lo. We found a car on the sea bed so we took a group photo there. Lol. Stella scolded us afterwards because she had to grab the 3 of us (Glenn, Chris and I) so that we can stay in place for the picture.. =.=” Anw, after the first picture, a fish came over to me and bite my finger. Freak! I stared at the fish as it swam away... Then.. I quickly looked at the camera for a second take.. I doubt the picture turned out well. Cos you probably can only see human beings all dressed up in black with masks. HAHAHAAS –
29 Aug, 0919: Last dive at Tumok. Nothing to see. It’s to let me practise my diving skills lo.. last dive was 26 mins. During the boat ride, it begun to rain. So the water became pretty choppy. After I took out my wet suit, I wanted to place it at the back of the boat. Suddenly the boat SWAY again and I flew backwards and hit the toilet. Waulao.. Those dive friends of mine.. all started laughing la.. Noone bothered to help me up lo. Stella actually shouted, “you all laugh at her only arhx. Never help her up!”. Then Eugene said.. “Waulao, Yy really likes the toilet very much man. She hit also hit the toilet..”..
29 Aug, 1130: Depart for Malaysia. End of diving trip. Glenn, Chris and I got out Open Water Dive license. Adeline didn’t pass as she’s really uncomfortable in water. =( what a waste.. If there’s a chance, I would join them for a dive again. For now, I’m looking forward to my next dive with Vivien! =D
♥♣♥♠
The Chesire Cat disappeared leaving its grin to last.